The group size of our guided tours are limited to a maximum of 10 pax (excluding guide), and limited to no more than five pax in any one sub-group. You are encouraged to check in with our front desk on the tour schedule, and register for your preferred tour slot ahead of your visit.
Please note that all participants of our guided tours will be required to adhere to safe management measures as indicated on the Checklist of Safe Measurement Measures for Museum Stakeholders (Phase 2) advisory that is available on NHB’s website. These include:
- i. Participants to use hand sanitisers or wash their hands with soap and water prior to start of tour.
- ii. Participants to wear masks at all times.
- iii. Participants from different sub-groups should not intermingle, and should maintain at least 1 metre spacing from other groups.
- iv. Participants should refrain from speaking loudly.
- v. There will be no interactive elements during the tour.
English Guided Tours
Mandarin Guided Tours
Maximum of 5 participants per session for guided tours. Tours are subject to availability. Please call ahead to confirm the availability of a docent.
*Guided tour is free of charge
*Based on availability of volunteer guides and on first come, first serve basis
*Estimated duration for each guided tour session is 45 minutes
*Meeting points will be at the memorial hall's Reception Counter