Our guided tours have resumed! Group size of each tour is limited to no more than five (excluding guide) and are subjected to the availability of guides. You are encouraged to check in with our front desk on the tour schedule, and on-site registration will be required.
Please note that all participants of our guided tours will be required to adhere to safe management measures as indicated on the Checklist of Safe Measurement Measures for Museum Stakeholders (Phase 2) advisory that is available on NHB’s website. These include:
- i. Participants to use hand sanitisers or wash their hands with soap and water prior to start of tour.
- ii. Participants to wear masks at all times.
- iii. Participants in the group should maintain a 1 metre spacing from other groups.
- iv. Participants should refrain from speaking loudly.
- v. There will be no interactive elements during the tour.
English Guided Tours
Mandarin Guided Tours
Maximum of 5 participants per session for guided tours. Tours are subject to availability. Please call ahead to confirm the availability of a docent.
*Guided tour is free of charge
*Based on availability of volunteer guides and on first come, first serve basis
*Estimated duration for each guided tour session is 45 minutes
*Meeting points will be at the memorial hall's Reception Counter